Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fasten your seat belt...here we go!!

Well, I guess we aren't "going" quite yet, but I did book my reservations for Denver. I leave on March 10th and my mom is coming with me. Ryan will be in Washington D.C. for work and will meet up with me in Denver on the15th or 16th. My mom will leave to come back home on the 14th. I may have to figure out how to give myself an intermuscular (ouch!) shot!! I don't even want to go there right now! I will be in Denver until approximately March 21. We are going for our egg retrieval. I will be closely monitored with bloodwork and ultrasounds until they say I am "ripe" and ready for retrieval. I am excited to go, not only for the obvious reasons of gettin' this party started, but also my bff lives in Colorado Springs. My mom has never been to Colorado either. So, inspite of the twice daily injections and the "surgery" to get the eggs, I actually think this will be a fun "trip"!

No comments: