Friday, February 22, 2008

Box 'o Drugs

My big "Box 'o Drugs" came today. Actually it was supposed to be here by 10:30 am...it arrived at about 4:30 pm. I was under "house arrest" waiting for it since it requires a signature. That made my morning fun...you know the kind of day that you just know the minute you get in the shower, the delivery man will be at your door! So I had to do it all in stages...brush my teeth, wash my face...check for delivery truck...try to make hair look somewhat presentable for the day, aka, back comb a nice "poof" for a "stylish ponytail"...check for delivery truck...jump in shower for a quick scrub and rinse (no time for a shave today)...check for delivery truck. Of course this is all happening after I waited until after 10:30 when it should have been here (as it has been every other time). By now lunch time is approaching and my plans for the day keep getting pushed back. I called FedEx and she tried to tell me that all thier flights on the East coast were held up due to weather, but I am looking right at the tracking online that says it was on a truck for delivery at 6:30 this morning. After calling her on the lie, she said, "oh...that's right...what you are saying is correct...let me try to make a call and call you back." Of course, no call back. SOOOO anyhoo...they are here now...here is a picture of what my future holds in the next few weeks...ENJOY!!!


No comments: